Resident Portal Log-In/Sign-Up. Submit Service Requests, Surveys & View Account Statements.
Thank you for choosing Southern Pine as your new home. This is just a reminder of some items that may be helpful when moving:
Moving can be stressful. Time-consuming tasks like connecting utilities, forwarding your mail, and setting up cable can be overwhelming. Luckily, there’s Updater, a digital all-in-one moving tool that helps you accomplish all of those tasks in a personalized dashboard — at your own pace. Over 1,000,000 Americans have enjoyed a simplified, streamlined move thanks to our partner, Updater. Lucky you!
Here are just a few tasks that you can accomplish using Updater:
- Connect utilities and digital services
- Find reputable moving companies
- Update drivers licenses with DMV
- Send digital moving announcements to family and friends
- Forward mail with USPS
- Update over 15k accounts and records
- And more!
How Do You Get It?
Once your application is approved, you will automatically be invited to use Updater via the email address you provided. In the meantime, CLICK HERE to check out an extensive library of Moving Tips for tons of time and money-saving tricks, as well as every moving hack you’d ever need.
All residents of Southern Pine must have $100,000 coverage in liability insurance. It is required prior to move in day to provide proof of insurance. If you do not have valid proof of the required liability insurance on move in day, a lease cannot be signed or keys given out. Additional personal coverage can be purchased, but it is not required.
- Phone provider: Verizon (757) 377-6371
- Cable Provider: Cox Communications (757) 630-4760
- Electric : Dominion Virginia Power 1-866-DOM-HELP
- Leasing Information: Call or Text 1-757-327-7493
- Security: In case of a life threatening emergency please dial 911
- Jack’s Towing: 757-461-5765
Southern Pine is in a convenient location! Virginia Beach offers a diverse range of public transportation options to get you to your destination.
Visit www.gohrt.com or call (757) 222-6100 for more information on routes, schedules, and fares.
- VB Taxis: (757) 708-8888
- All City Cab Company: (757) 918-8330 (Open 24 hrs)
- Yellow Cab of Virginia Beach: (757) 640-0605
- Coastal Limousines: (757) 663-5825
Norfolk International Airport: 30 minutes (16.8 miles)
Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport: 56 minutes (42.6 miles)
Elementary: North landing Elementary School
Middle: Landstown Middle School
High: Floyd E. Kellam High School
Do you want pre-installed Wi-Fi with one month free from Cox?